Hope you are all well!
I’ve been having such terrible holiday blues recently. I came back from Greece with my boyfriend just three weeks ago and I just can’t wait for my next vacay! I thought this post would be a great way to share a few pictures from my holiday and my favourite things about going away.
1. Waking up early and the excitement of feeling so giddy on the way to the airport. Not to forget that all important airport selfie.
2. Next up, one of the most exciting things is getting to the airport and starting the morning off with some breakfast and a couple of drinks before the flight! Not too many though, there’s nothing worse than a drunk group of people on a plane.
3. Sitting by the pool with a good book, the sun shining down and a plethora of cocktails handed to you (oh the joys of an all-inclusive)!
4. The joy and excitement of visiting new places and enjoying all that the world has to offer.
5. Lastly, the feeling you get when you’re on your way home. As much as I love going away on holiday, there’s nothing better than the feeling of travelling home excited to see your loved ones and share all your holiday experiences with them.
Personally, one of my favourite ways to travel home if I can’t get a taxi is the Heathrow Express. It’s so affordable and only takes 15 minutes from London Paddington station. They currently have an exhibition on showing some of the 100 million people who have travelled on the Heathrow Express. You can read more about the Heathrow Express here and also watch this video below!
What are your favourite parts of going on holiday? Have any of you ever travelled by Heathrow Express? Let me know!
Love, Aysh x
Disclaimer: this post was sponsored but all thoughts and feelings are my own.